The templates in these links are already more than 6 years old, we will be adding and replacing old templates within the next couple weeks. This note will be removed when complete. If you need a specific template, please email the request to art-department[at]premiumcards.net and we’ll send it during the business day. Thank you for your business!
To use our templates, you or your designer will require Adobe Illustrator CS5 or Photoshop CS5 minimum. All files must adhere to the following.
- All fonts must be converted to outlines.
- All files must be in CMYK color mode.
- Files must be submitted separately – EX: Front.pdf, Back.pdf, Back-SpotUV.pdf
- All files must contain bleeds of .125 – EX: A 3.5×2 card needs a document size of 3.625×2.125
If you are not sure of what your files contain, please advise the person who designed them of these requirements.
- Any files not containing the above
- Pantone Colors
- Combined files into one PDF
NOTE: MISSING OR IGNORING THE FILE REQUIREMENTS WILL DELAY YOUR ORDER.
Please make sure all requirements are met BEFORE uploading. Don’t know? Ask your designer or request a file review before submitting your order.
Most common error is not converting fonts to outlines, making sure files have bleeds and file document size is NOT larger than the actual card with bleed. DO NOT send a 4×5 inch file for your 2×3.5 business card. It should NOT be larger than 2.125×3.625
Best file format – .pdf – PDF X1A2001
Acceptable formats – .ai, .jpg, .pdf .zip for compressed folders.